Are you looking for a mentor who can help you broaden your network
or support you in looking for a job that matches your skill set,
but are you new to our Flemish society?
A volunteer mentor from the business world can support you:
- in broadening your network
- in writing a strong CV, tailored to the field in which you would like to work
- in drawing up a strong cover letter
- by providing relevant professional literature
- by giving tips on job vacancies
We will find a mentor that matches your profile, based on your work experience in your home country or your educational background.
Who can participate?
- a recognized refugee or beneficiary of subsidiary protection
- in possession of a foreign university or college degree
- looking for a network in our society, and/or a job in line with your education or work experience in your home country
- below the age of 40
- good knowledge of English and/or Dutch
… then the JCI Connect initiative might be something for you!
Would you like to participate for free?
Introduce yourself by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling this form.
We will be happy to contact you as soon as possible to get to know each other.
(Please note that we are all volunteers, so it may take a few days for us to respond.)
For more information, feel free to send your questions to email@example.com.